Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1150 Overton Drive, Moncks Corner, SC
Wouldn't it be great to live in a permanent vacation, surrounded by endless waterfront views and boats sailing by on smooth waters with no neighbors and a security gate to separate your paradise from the rest of the world? 1150 Overton Drive offers you that an so much more. The owners have remodeled this home with all the best to produce arguably the best home available on the lake. The touches throughout the home are professionally done from the iron automatic entry gates to the vaulted beamed ceilings. This home has so much added value including a full southern-style front porch and gazebo overlooking the mature oak trees and landscaping. A detached garage offers a full bathroom as well with a garage and carport bay. No description can fully explain the beauty of this property.Once inside the home, you will find original log cabin wood ceiling and some interior walls which are amazing and give the home so much character, beautifully reflecting the 5" wood planked original flooring in the home. The large kitchen is designed for entertaining with granite countertops, great appliances and an island with an eat-at bar. The dining room is open to the kitchen and can easily accommodate a large dinner party who will all fall in love with the vaulted beamed ceiling connecting the two spaces. On the main living story, you will also find a huge living room with large windows overlooking the water and anchored with a gorgeous brick fireplace. The master bedroom, located on the main living story, is a true suite, a place to retreat with its own living room space, private bathroom and gorgeous lake view from the bedroom area. This master study room has the ability to become another bedroom and connects to the master bathroom which features custom double-sink vanity and two showers. Only one bedroom is upstairs and has a magazine-ready layout with built-in twin beds and custom wood-working, plus a full bathroom and great closet. The bottom floor of the home features two large bedrooms and another sitting room, plus a full bathroom, foyer entryway, private entrance to the lakefront and easy access to the two-car attached garage. The detached garage has a carport and additional 1-car garage as well as a full bathroom which could easily be converted into a guest cottage or possible rental. One option might be to keep the main living space and rent the bottom floor as well. Or live upstairs and add a kitchen for a great in-law suite on the main level. There are so many possibilities with this home!! Come and take a look and create your own ideas that fit your needs. Buyer to verify anything deemed important. Land is leased property through Santee Cooper and most financing types will work on this property. The home sits on .35acres and leased area to the lake adds additional land to .69acres. The Overton community offers several boat marinas within walking distance. Docks are generally allowed if desired and must be approved through Santee Cooper. Property is bordered by water, road and wooded buffer. Beaches along the lake in their natural state surround the property. This truly is a one-of-a-kind property. Some personal items may convey if agreed to in the contract.
- MLS® #19025594
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Square Footage3000.00
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional, Cape Cod
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Central TV Antenna, Extra Storag, Marina, Other, Play Park, RV, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 1 Car Carport, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Detached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 1 Car Carport, 4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Plank, Other, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Metal F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Iron Fence, Lawn Irriga., Other, Part'l Fence, Patio, Sea Wall, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Stoop, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony, Gazebo
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Beach Front, Cul-De-Sac, High, Inside, Lakefront, Lakefront - Moultrie, Lake view, Level, Other, River Access, W/frnt-deep, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre, 0 - .5 Acre, LakeAccess
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationBasement, Elev Construction, Other
- Days on Website72
- Address1150 Overton Drive
- Area76 - Moncks Corner Above Oakley Rd
- CityMoncks Corner
- Zip Code29461
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Other
- FireplacesDen, Family Rm, Great Rm, Living Rm, One, Other
- StoriesMulti Story, 2 Story, 3 Story, Other
- Listing Office:The Real Estate Firm
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.