Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4673 Westervelt Rd., Meggett, SC
Here is your chance to own 2.4 acres on the Wadmalaw sound that flows into the intercoastal waterway! Enjoy boating, fishing, paddle boarding and gorgeous views! When you enter the home, you will be met by an open floor plan that leads to the glass Florida Room with an unobstructed view of the water. Majority of this home has hardwood floors with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Outside there is a 16 x 16 ft garage . Just 30 minutes to Charleston with its historic downtown and plantations ! 30 minutes to Edisto Beach
- MLS® #19025612
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,768
- Square Footage1768.00
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesDock Permit
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Marshfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, 2-5 Acres
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website6
- Address4673 Westervelt Rd.
- AreaRural W. Ashley-Ravenel / Hollywood / Meg
- Zip Code29449
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Blown, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingForced Air
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryLowcountry Leadership Charter
- MiddleLowcountry Leadership Charter
- HighLowcountry Leadership Charter
- Listing Office:Agentowned Charleston Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.