Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4601 Apple Street, North Charleston, SC
A very rare opportunity on the Ashley River in the Wando Woods Community. Deep water with shared dock for boat. Nice morning and evening views with the marsh and pluff mud backing into the Ashley River. House sitting on 1.5 Acres with lots of South Carolina elements surrounding. Access to I-526 and I-26 Beaches, Tanger Outlet, Mall, and all the major companies. Restaurants and bars in the hot Park Circle Area just a skip, jump, and hop away for your enjoyment. Must see and enjoy.
- MLS® #19025659
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,870
- Square Footage1870.00
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Play Park, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch, Shared Dock, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionRiver Access, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep, Wooded, 1-2 Acres
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website12
- Address4601 Apple Street
- AreaN. Chas. / Summerville outside I-526
- SubdivisionWando Woods
- CityNorth Charleston
- Zip Code29405
- InteriorVinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMeeting Street Elementary at Brentwood
- HighN Charleston
- Listing Office:Exit Realty Lowcountry Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.