Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2121 Osprey Watch Lane, Edisto Island, SC
* STUNNING WATERFRONT HOME * IF YOU HAVE EVER WANTED TO LIVE A LOWCOUNTRY LIFESTYLE IN LUXURY THEN HERE IS YOUR CHANCE ! ** As the saying goes, its all about the location and it doesn't get much better than this one.... Being far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the City but with an ease of access to the Historic Charleston Peninsula, this property provides the best of both worlds. Let's not forget that the sandy beaches along the Atlantic Coastline are just few minutes drive from this property....Or, why bother with the beach when the property offers you the ability to boat, fish, swim, crab and more from the 40' dock/floater! You can even launch some boats from the backyard during a high tide.Talk about a Lowcountry Lifestyle....Resting on more than an acre on deep water in the protected conservation land of the ACE Basin you will appreciate the peacefulness and gorgeousness that this property offers The CUSTOM plantation style home was built in 2007 with 3498 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and has an impressive exterior. Featuring solid mahogany doors, porch that wraps around 3 sides of the home offering amazing PANORAMIC VIEWS of the marsh and water and a patio with large fountain are just some of the elegant touches that are found within this listing. As you make your way inside you will be met by a desirable floor-plan that has plenty of natural light along with gleaming heart pine hardwoods. 10 ft smooth ceilings with custom crown molding and quality craftsmanship throughout. Some of the many amenities this home has to offer include but may not be limited to: An owners retreat with gas log fireplace, en-suite bath with claw foot tub, tiled shower, dual extended height vanities with granite top and opens to large covered balcony overlooking the marsh and river. The gourmet Kitchen is equipped with six burner gas range, copper sink and granite counters. There's both a beautiful formal living room and a separate family room with gas log fireplace. The large and bright sunroom opens to a wrap around porch. The guest bedrooms are both large and have outside access to large covered balcony for which offers some nice breezes due to the south facing exposure. There is also an unfinished 3rd floor with an additional 900+ square feet for the possibility of 2 more bedrooms and another living room and even better is it offers the potential to build some "sweat equity". This is the total package and you can purchase both the property to the left and right of it in a bundle package so make sure to ask Agent for details but the bottom line is that you will be hard pressed to find a better priced home with the same quality construction, location and lot so do yourself a favor and take a look today! A few more of the many features this property has to offer are: * Commercial grade earthquake resistant engineered construction to include 61 formed and poured in place columns, 2 x 6 exterior walls with maximum insulation, 5/8" fire rated sheet rock, fiberglass and composite rot proof columns, Loewen Low E true divided glass windows, functional hurricane shutters and 50 year shingles * Whole House Surround Sound * Crystal door knobs * Colonial style air registers * New 500 gallon per day reverse osmosis water system * 400 Amp service *Smart panel for low voltage through home * Pocket doors for room separation sound and privacy * Transom Windows *Functional Hurricane Shutters *No HOA Fees and more! * Buyer to confirm accuracy of all information provided *
- MLS® #19025673
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,498
- Square Footage3498.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDock Existng, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Strg/outbldg, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Marshfront, Marshview, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, W/frnt-deep, 2-5 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website6
- Address2121 Osprey Watch Lane
- AreaEdisto Island
- CityEdisto Island
- Zip Code29438
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Family Rm, Gas Logs, Two
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryJane Edwards
- MiddleJane Edwards
- HighBaptist Hill
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.