Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
5103 - 4247 Faber Place Drive, North Charleston, SC
Waterfront living and boating along the banks of the Ashley River in beautiful Charleston, SC can be yours at a great price. This 3 bedroom home includes pool, community docks where you can boast, fish, crab and hang-out on the river that neighbors many of Charleston's best historical plantations. This home has top-of-the-line finishes including stainless steel appliances, six burner gas range, quartz counter tops, Travertine stone (kitchen), custom cabinetry, brushed bronze fixtures and hardware, and ceramic tile (floor) bathrooms. Other interior features include Australian Cypress wood floors, wainscoting and three piece crown molding, and 9+' ceilings.trash and recycling pick up. Gated community, garage, boat dock, walking trails. There is also a social committee that plans parties and get-togethers. Contact your representative today to schedule a showing.
- MLS® #19025852
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,775
- Square Footage1775.00
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup, Boat Ramp, Dock Facilities, Elevators, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Lawn Maint Incl, Marina, Neighborhood Pool, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesStrg/outbldg, Covr'd Patio, Dock Existng, Gazebo, Lawn Irriga.
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Wooded, Marshfront, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront, W/frnt-deep
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website211
- Address5103 - 4247 Faber Place Drive
- Area32 - North Charleston/Summerville Outside I-526
- SubdivisionReverie On The Ashley
- CityNorth Charleston
- Zip Code29405
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closets, Ceilings - 9'+, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island
- HeatingForced Air
- Stories1 Story
- HighN Charleston
- Listing Office:The Brennaman Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.