Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1114 Tebalt Drive, Johns Island, SC
COSGROVE plan by Eastwood Homes. This price is base price with lot premium before any options are added. Don't miss out on this wildly popular plan! This home features a grand foyer and no stairway in sight! Well lit with natural light you will find a dining room that can accommodate 8-10 guests, office/or bedroom on the 1st floor. Expansive kitchen offering tons of cabinets, an optional designer kitchen, large open living room, and separate breakfast eat in area. This home has a covered porch that is included! On the second floor you will find a dreamy master bedroom with double doors, 5 piece bath with offers a soaking tub, separate shower & double vanities! Swygerts Landing offers exceptional lowcountry living, walking trails, beautiful trees & ponds throughout in a serene setting. Therlose proximity to beaches, downtown, a local brewery and Charleston Distilling Co.,West Ashley & James Island!
- MLS® #19025894
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,333
- Square Footage3333.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDetached, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached, 3 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website262
- Address1114 Tebalt Drive
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionSwygerts Landing
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Connection, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Eastwood Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.