Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1309 Chardon Commons, Johns Island, SC
This home is perfect for entertaining! The sitting room off the kitchen allows seamless interaction with guests as you prepare meals and the front and back porches offer great gathering spaces. This home includes en-suite bathrooms in each bedroom and plenty of upgrades to include brand new carpeting installed December 2019, gorgeous pine flooring, granite countertops, marble baths, 10 ft coiffured ceilings, wired surround sound, custom built in cabinetry, and over sized screened porch to name a few! Enjoy views of the marsh and the crabbing dock located just steps away at the end of cul-de-sac on Chardon Commons! Not to be forgotten, you have access to all of the incredible neighborhood amenities of Rushland Plantation including the neighborhood pool, covered Pavilion with TV, deep water dock and smaller crabbing dock, as well as social events held throughout the year. The large fenced yard, quiet street, and marsh views make this a perfect Charleston oasis
- MLS® #19026380
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,981
- Square Footage2981.00
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Dock Facilities, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level, Marshview, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website250
- Address1309 Chardon Commons
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionRushland Plantation
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, One, Den
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston West Ashley
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.