Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1126 Tebalt Drive, Johns Island, SC
Aiken floorplan by Eastwood Homes! This price is base price with lot premium before any options are added. New floorplan featuring 3 or 4 bedrooms, double front porches and 2,441 square feet. Functional and well designed, this home offers an office or guest suite (also changes 1/2 bath to full bath) on the first floor. Large open kitchen, huge island, overlooking the great room. Upstairs you will walk up into the loft, with the spacious master, laundry room & two additional bedrooms! Master bath standard is a 5 piece that includes shower, separate soaker tub, and dual vanities. Add a screened porch, fireplace & extended deck in the back! Swygerts Landing offers exceptional lowcountry living, walking trails, beautiful trees & ponds throughout in a serene setting.downtown, a local brewery and Charleston Distilling Co.,West Ashley & James Island! There is a neighborhood pool to enjoy in the warmer Charleston days. Close proximity to bea
- MLS® #19026457
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,441
- Square Footage2441.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website253
- Address1126 Tebalt Drive
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionSwygerts Landing
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Connection, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Eastwood Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.