Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2686 Colonel Harrison Drive, Johns Island, SC
This beautiful drive under home has a gorgeous view of the Stono River. The Ashley has a spacious open floor plan on the first floor with the owner's suite and 3 additional bedrooms upstairs. The gourmet kitchen will include a large island with shiplap accent, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and subway tile backsplash. Stonoview offers a long list of amenities including a deep water community dock, seperate crabbing. Estimated completion date December 2019
- MLS® #19026567
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,525
- Square Footage2525.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Dock Facilities
- FeaturesHERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front Porch, Covr'd Patio
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre, Marshfront, River View
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website56
- Address2686 Colonel Harrison Drive
- Area23 - Johns Island
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Ceilings - 9'+
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Lennar Carolinas, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.