Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
321 Witch Hazel Street, Summerville, SC
This beautiful Lennar home has so much to offer! It's one of the few Georgetown floorplans that has a third car garage. As you enter from the well maintained front yard, you will notice a quaint front porch and spacious foyer. This home is designed perfectly for entertaining with a large living room and a kitchen island. The views from the kitchen are breathtaking. Enjoy every evening from your screened in porch overlooking the pond. The kitchen also boasts a gourmet kitchen with double ovens and a separate stove top, granite counter tops, and tile backsplash. Throughout the whole home you will find Alexa to assist you with the lighting, AC and more! Upstairs you will find 4 great size bedrooms, a large master bedroom and a loft perfect for family time.Lindera Preserve provides a play park along with a large open field, a neighborhood pool with another on the way! Take a walk down miles of wooded trails, and join the new YMCA for more family fun and great workouts! Publix, shopping, dining, and highly rated schools are just a bike ride ride away! Don't miss out on this turn key home!
- MLS® #19026602
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,903
- Square Footage2903.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesHERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionPond, Pond Site, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website27
- Address321 Witch Hazel Street
- Area74 - Jedburg Rd-Black Tom-Hwy 17A-Col Pk
- SubdivisionCane Bay Plantation
- Zip Code29486
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCane Bay
- MiddleCane Bay
- HighCane Bay High School
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.