Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
356 Great Lawn Drive, Summerville, SC
This Lily plan is perfect with its low-maintenance exterior and beautiful modern interiors. It has a large porch to enjoy the park view and a spacious screen porch to enjoy the sunset. Walk-in through one of the 8' exterior doors to enjoy an open first floor with lots of natural light. The kitchen looks out the backyard and features gray cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless stain appliances with a gas range, a large island, subway style backsplash, and a walk-in pantry. A large dining area is open to the kitchen and the center point of the home with the beautiful laminate floors flowing through the first floor. Facing the park area, is the gorgeous great room which gives your friends and family plenty of space to enjoy. As you head up the oak stairs, there are two guest bedroomsthat share a hall bathroom with tile flooring and gray vanity cabinet. The is a stackable washer and dryer closet to help make life easy. The owner's suite faces the park area and has a walk-in closet and the bathroom features a tiled shower with glass enclosure, gray vanity cabinet, and tile flooring. Also, this end-unit townhome has a 1-car detached garage and a parking pad. Enjoy an easier lifestyle with this beautiful new townhome.
- MLS® #19026624
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,437
- Square Footage1437.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDetached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 1 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Other
- Lot DescriptionOther, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website29
- Address356 Great Lawn Drive
- Area74 - Jedburg Rd-Black Tom-Hwy 17A-Col Pk
- Zip Code29486
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Other
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryNexton Elementary - COMING SOON
- MiddleCane Bay
- HighCane Bay High School
- Listing Office:Pulte Home Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.