Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1607 Fiddler Crab Way, Charleston, SC
Quintessential lowcountry living framed by moss draped trees and panoramic river views! This custom built beauty is the perfect blend of Charleston's beautiful architectural past with modern amenities and is oriented to take maximum advantage of the awesome views with lots of natural light and app. 2000 sq. ft. of outdoor living space. The large open floor plan is highlighted with beautiful hickory hardwood floors, abundant windows and 10 ft ceilings (9 ft upstairs)! There's even a bar/game room on the ground level which is not included in the listed square footage. There are dual masters, one on each floor, and an awesome media room that opens to the upstairs sundeck that feels like you're in the trees! Located just off historic highway 61, this is a must see remarkable property!There is a very short (app. 2 minute drive) down Parsonage RD. and Cedar Lane to the Pierpont public boat landing without leaving the neighborhood!
- MLS® #19026738
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,300
- Square Footage3300.00
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Part'l Fence, Patio, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Marshfront, Marshview, Riverfront, River View
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website28
- Address1607 Fiddler Crab Way
- Area12 - West of the Ashley Outside I-526
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGreat Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDrayton Hall
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.