Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
104 Mcgrady Drive, Ladson, SC
Beautiful two story home,fenced yard,small front porch,Upon entering foyer to the right you will see large formal dining room,living room combo,Open Spacious kitchen with enough room for your breakfast table,stainless appliances, the kitchen overlooks the den with fireplace, you have four large bedrooms and two and one half baths, master on main level, when you get upstairs, you have a huge flex room connecting the other three bedrooms and bath, screen porch & trees in back, a Must see!!
- MLS® #19026994
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,780
- Square Footage2780.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Screen Porch, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website22
- Address104 Mcgrady Drive
- AreaN. Chas. / Summerville outside I-526
- SubdivisionSummer Park
- Zip Code29456
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesGarden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray
- FireplacesOne, Den
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleDeer Park
- Listing Office:Century 21 Properties Plus
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.