Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1048 Bald Cypress Drive, Moncks Corner, SC
This home was The Baldwin Floor Plan with Lennar. Located on a cul-de-sac & protected tree buffer lot. This home has great curb appeal with the beautiful stone feature. Upon entering the home you are greeted with wood floors flowing throughout the downstairs. Upon entry you will find a FLEX room which could be used for formal dining or study. Large family room complete with gas fireplace. You'll love the open floor plan which flows into the kitchen with an island, gas range, granite countertops, 36'' maple cabinets, stainless steel GE appliances. The house is backed up by a protected/wooded backyard. Enjoy the wildlife off of your back patio.Upstairs opens up to a great loft space, laundry room and 2 bedrooms and bath. The spacious master bedroom overlooks the wooded backyard. The master bathroom features tile along shower & tub, dual sinks and a generous walk-in closet.
- MLS® #19027149
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,908
- Square Footage1908.00
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Pool
- FeaturesEnergy Star Air Filteration, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Roofing, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Stone Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Gutters, Patio, Stoop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website23
- Address1048 Bald Cypress Drive
- Area72 - G.Cr/M. Cor. Hwy 52-Oakley-Cooper River
- SubdivisionFairmont South
- CityMoncks Corner
- Zip Code29461
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Connection
- Stories2 Story
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.