Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4361 Ten Shillings Way, Ravenel, SC
This breathtaking property offers stunning views of the marsh and a deep water creek. This home will top your list before you ascend the brick steps, with a charming front porch and immaculately landscaped yard elevating its curb appeal. Inside you'll find an open floor plan, accented by modern light fixtures, wood floors and abundant natural light. French doors and huge windows make for a bright, airy living room and dining area, perfect for entertaining! The kitchen, complete with granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, a large island and butler's pantry, is a home cook's dream. Other updates include hurricane impact glass (in all windows and the front door) as well as a solar water heater. With over 4,300 square feet, this home doesn't lack space or luxury! In addition to a....gorgeous master suite, enjoy a home gym with a mirrored wall and rooms that can function as an in-home office and playroom! The good life continues outside, with an in-ground saltwater pool, screened-in porch and patio that offers stunning views of the marsh and a deep water creek. Greet the day in serenity from the shared pier head with your own private floating dock or watch the sun's slow descent from your lush, private backyard oasis. This friendly, social neighborhood regularly hosts organized events that make it easy to cultivate a sense of community. The Amenity Center (maintained by the HOA fee) offers a pool, workout room and observation deck. Also, just a short distance down the road is a convenient boat launch at Bulow Landing. Despite its natural surroundings, this home is only about 10 minutes from grocery stores, gas stations and other everyday amenities and around 25 minutes from Downtown. Stop by for a tour and make your dream home a reality! Use preferred lender to buy this home and receive an incentive towards your closing costs!
- MLS® #19027301
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,373
- Square Footage4373.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level, Marshfront, Marshview, River Access, River View, W/f-shallow, W/frnt-deep, 1-2 Acres
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website48
- Address4361 Ten Shillings Way
- Area13 - Rural West Ashley
- SubdivisionPoplar Grove
- Zip Code29470
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- CoolingAttic Fan, Other
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryE.B. Ellington
- MiddleBaptist Hill
- HighBaptist Hill
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.