Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4343 Hope Plantation Drive, Johns Island, SC
Easy living in this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom 2000+ sq ft home on a private cul de sac in the Oak Point Golf Course community of Kiawah River Estates. Near 12th green and tee off on the 13th. Many updates, new paint, new flooring! Conveniently located near Kiawah and Seabrook Island, Freshfields Village Shopping center with Restaurants and Entertainment, Bohicket Marina. Less than 30 minutes from Charleston. Governor's Club or Seabrook memberships available.
- MLS® #19027408
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,119
- Square Footage2119.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club Membership Available, Gated Comm, Golf, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, High, Inside, Level
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- Days on Website19
- Address4343 Hope Plantation Drive
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionKiawah River Estates
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Akers Ellis Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.