Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
429 Elfes Field Lane, Charleston, SC
Beautiful home in the desirable boating neighborhood of Beresford Hall. The home is filled with light and each room has a view of trees including four grand oaks. The master bedroom is downstairs with a large bath and two walk-in closets. The family room has a vaulted ceiling and fireplace. The large eat-in kitchen, dining room, study and half bath are downstairs. There are two large bedrooms, a loft and a bath upstairs. Each upstairs bedroom has a large storage area. The home is 2x6 construction with the extra thick Hardy plank.The gated neighborhood has many amenities. There is a large saltwater pool and community house. The boat ramp is very convenient with two docks, a place to clean your fish and an ice house. Nearby are three new schools and shopping.
- MLS® #19027456
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,506
- Square Footage2506.00
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Club House, Gated Comm, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Dock Facilities
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Level, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website24
- Address429 Elfes Field Lane
- Area78 - Wando/Cainhoy
- SubdivisionBeresford Hall
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorWood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingGas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryPhilip Simmons
- MiddlePhilip Simmons
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:Bhhs Carolina Sun Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.