Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
394 Ralston Creek Street, Charleston, SC
Elegant yet warm and inviting, this three-story deepwater home on Ralston Creek offers the best of Daniel Island Park living! Phenomenal views of the Wando River are eclipsed only by the attention to detail in this home such as copper roofing and gutters, black walnut floors, and an impressive floating staircase that extends three stories. Extraordinary craftsmanship sets this home apart, and water views from nearly every room leave an impression! An elevated, heated saltwater pool and outdoor living room overlook the marsh in a setup that is ideal for outdoor entertaining complete with fireplace, Sub-Zero fridge, sink, and Wolf grill. Enjoy boating with some of the most coveted water access on Daniel Island. This dock boasts a 6,000 lb boat lift, 30x10 ft floater, and water/power. Thegourmet kitchen is a chef's dream and features luxurious details such as a copper farmhouse sink, dumb waiter, dual Sub-Zero refrigerators, and a Wolf range with double ovens. The main level master suite offers commanding views from its porch in addition to dual walk-in closets. The indulgent master bath features a spa tub, steam shower, towel warmer, and dual water closets. Every bedroom upstairs has a porch and private bath, and note the elevator for ease of access for guests. The third-floor flex space is perfect for billiards or to use as an informal den (complete with full bath and porch with long-range views of the Wando River). A detached guest house separated by breezeway could be used as a mother-in-law suite or home office. And you'll appreciate the low maintenance exterior of true stucco with copper roof and gutters. This spectacular estate is a must see in order to appreciate the unobstructed views of the Wando River, luxuries such as the wine room and full wet bar, the landscape design by Robert Chesnut, and details in the woodwork! Huge garage with room for 4 cars and plenty of storage/work space.
- MLS® #19027497
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,498
- Square Footage6498.00
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Sauna
- FeaturesEnergy Star Roofing
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, 4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Covr'd Patio, Dock Existng, Metal F/encl, floating dock, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Pool - Elevated, In Grd Pool in yard, Sea Wall, Spcl Lights, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep, 1/2 -1 Acre
- RoofCopper, Metal
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website117
- Address394 Ralston Creek Street
- Area77 - Daniel Island
- SubdivisionDaniel Island
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Stone, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Wine Cellar
- HeatingElectric, Gas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Living Rm, Three, Wood Burning
- StoriesMulti Story, 3 Story
- ElementaryDaniel Island
- MiddleDaniel Island
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.