Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
121 Halona Lane, Kiawah Island, SC
121 Halona Lane offer 5 bedrooms and 5 1/2 baths, perfect for large families to gather and entertain in an idyllic setting located next to the beautiful salt marsh on the fringes of Bass Creek. Notable green features include integrated geothermal heating and cooling, no maintenance NuCedar exterior shingles with a lifetime warranty, Energy Star appliances, UV reflective aluminum roof, closed cell foam insulation and a 220 watt outlet in the garage which will charge an electric car. These features add a tremendous amount of benefit to homeowners through significantly reduced energy costs, minimal home maintenance and a reduction in greenhouse emissions. Other highlights include a three stop elevator, French white oak floors throughout, an outdoor deck, dipping pool and a large laundry room.The first floor offers two well proportioned bedrooms and two and one half bathrooms with a large great room which combines dining, living and kitchen. The spacious gourmet kitchen eloquently provides honed granite surfaces, custom cabinets which are well complimented by a stainless Viking professional grade gas stove and stainless refrigerator. There are 2 guest rooms and bathrooms on the 2nd floor along with a light filled, spacious master bedroom that provides breathtaking and expansive views of the marsh and water. Ideally located just past the second gate, near the Tom Fazio designed River Course and the exclusive Sasanqua Spa. This outstanding new home offers an exclusive membership opportunity to the Kiawah Island Club with either a Social, Sports or Golf membership. If you are looking for a high quality, turnkey property with minimal maintenance and minimal impact on the environment on Kiawah Island, don't miss this opportunity to live a luxury lifestyle responsibly!
- MLS® #19027516
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,586
- Square Footage3586.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Cottage
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Elevators, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Air Filteration, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows, LEED Certified, Rainwater Coll/Water Mgt, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 4 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Pool - Elevated, Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level, Marshfront, Marshview, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website289
- Address121 Halona Lane
- Area25 - Kiawah
- SubdivisionKiawah Island
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.