Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
108 - 175 Concord Street, Charleston, SC
- Available October 1, 2019!- 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Condo in The French Quarter - Furnished - Highly sought after premium address in Downtown - Custom interiors featuring 10' ceilings & architectural details - Brazilian cherry floors throughout- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop & stone counters - Wet bar with ice maker - Large living area with a fireplace - Spacious bedrooms California closets - Master suite with dual sinks, platform tub & separate shower - 9' windows allow plenty of natural daylight - View of the Charleston harbor & Waterfront park from a 200 sq/ft portico - Historic Charleston just steps away - Secured parking garage, trash chute, elevators & controlled building access - Washer & dryer included - Pets negotiable - All utilities included for additional $250
- MLS® #19027614
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Square Footage2000.00
- Year Built2007
- AmenitiesTrash Pickup, Elevators, Security Guard/Sys
- Garages1.5car Gar
- Listing Office:Daniel Island Real Estate Co Inc
- Address108 - 175 Concord Street
- AreaPeninsula Chas. inside of crosstown
- SubdivisionFrench Quarter
- Zip Code29401
- Stories1 Story, Multi Story
- Days on Website12
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.