Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2922 Zachary George Lane, Johns Island, SC
** Elevator Shaft in Place ** Incredible New Custom Home ** Lots of Outdoor Living Space w/ Patio, Front Porch, Screened Porch & Two Decks ** Open Floor Plan ** Fully Enclosed Garage w/ Room for 5 Vehicles ** Granite in Kitchen and All Bathrooms ** You Will Love this Kitchen w/ Butler's Pantry, Huge Island and Nice Appliances including a Gourmet 48 Inch Gas Range ($5200 upgrade included) ** Large Cul-de-sac lot that backs up to Tidal Creek w/ Dock Permit and a Quiet Road w/ Buffer ** Guest Bedroom & Bath on Main Floor ** Professional Landscaping ** Must See All the Details like Craftsman Columns, Wrought Iron balasters, Shaker Cabinets, Tile Master Shower w/ River Rock, etc ** Wood Floors Throughout all Living Spaces ** Nice Trim Package ** Separate Dining Room & EIK ** O/A
- MLS® #19027675
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,880
- Square Footage2880.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesTrash Pickup, Boat Storage, Elevators, Extra Storag
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage, 5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage, 5 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Elevator Shaft, Patio, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch, Covr'd Patio, Dock Permit, Full Fr Prch, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionTidal Creek, W/f-shallow, Wooded, Cul-De-Sac, Wetlands, 1/2 -1 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationElev Construction, Crawl Space
- Days on Website192
- Address2922 Zachary George Lane
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionSimmons Creek
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator Shaft, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Garden Tub/Shower, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Gas Connection
- Stories2 Story, Multi Story, 3 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.