Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2324 Chatelain Way, Mount Pleasant, SC
Location, Location, Location! Easy access to I-526 and Hwy 17. Located just 5 min from Mt Pleasant Towne Center(shopping and dining), 10 min to Isle of Palms and Sullivans Island and just 15 min to historic Charleston. Southampton Pointe offers extensive amenities including neighborhood pool, tennis courts, fitness facility, common area fire-pit and grills, plus walking trails. This 1 bedroom 1 bath second floor unit offers excellent privacy with both covered and screened in porch.
- MLS® #19027764
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage767
- Square Footage767.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Screen Porch
- Days on Website42
- Address2324 Chatelain Way
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionSouthampton Pointe
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Dunes Properties Of Chas Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.