Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
119 Rutledge Avenue, Charleston, SC
Beautifully crafted, this centrally located home is situated along Cannon Park close to the medical district in the heart of downtown Charleston. A welcoming front entry features elegant wood paneling, a nod to the architectural attention to detail found inside the home. Large windows and tall ceilings invite natural light, while crown molding and hardwood floors carry throughout the main level. The renovated kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, a Viking range, custom cabinetry and granite counters. Three bedrooms & 1.5 baths are located on the first floor. The master suite and another large bedroom plus full bath are upstairs, allowing for second-floor privacy. This home also offers a detached garage and additional off-street parking. A generously sized and fully fenced yard provideopportunity to relax outdoors. Enjoy living in close proximity to historic Charleston attractions, as well as, many shopping and dining opportunities.
- MLS® #19027823
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,212
- Square Footage2212.00
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Iron Fence, Strg/outbldg
- Lot DescriptionCorner, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website278
- Address119 Rutledge Avenue
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionHarleston Village
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesOne, Living Rm
- Stories2 Story
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.