Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
119 Rutledge Avenue, Charleston, SC
Picture-perfect home with all the right spaces in all the right places. On a lovely corner lot across from Cannon Park and a short walk to the Charleston medical district. The quality of this home's construction was engineered by George Youngblood's high standards as the house sits on 29 forty-five foot pilings. Fully renovated kitchen features granite counters, custom white cabinets and stainless steel appliances including a Viking range. Lovely living room with an exquisite, modern, linear fireplace and opens to a gracious dining room. The main level also includes three full bedrooms and a full bath that could easily be converted to a first floor master suite. A powder room and laundry area complete the first floor. Two bedrooms upstairs,include a large gracious master suite and an additional large bedroom with an updated hall bath and a work or study area. The landscaped grounds include a newer garage with plenty of storage up above, completely fenced landscaped grounds and electric gated parking area on a nice sized lot. This is the perfect home to enjoy everything Charleston has to offer!
- MLS® #19027823
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,212
- Square Footage2212.00
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Iron Fence, Lawn Irriga., Strg/outbldg
- Lot DescriptionCorner, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website147
- Address119 Rutledge Avenue
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionHarleston Village
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.