Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2918 Maritime Forest Drive, Johns Island, SC
2019 CLOSE OUT SPECIAL on this PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION ~ Builder will pay for buyer's first year Governor's Club membership ($2500 value) to Kiawah Island if under contract on or before December 31, 2019!!! ~ Welcome to your new custom built home in Kiawah River Estates! Resort living at its finest. Impressive custom design and details. Open, bright elevated floor plan with optional elevator. Custom designed kitchen with large island, cabinets and large walk in pantry. Valuted ceilings in living room and dining area. Gas fireplace, specious first floor master retreat. Second floor office/media room, 2 bedrooms with jack & jill bath. Additional 4th bedroom with full bath for potential mother in law suite or your out of town guests. As an owner, enjoy the Kiawah Island PGA family golf course,pool and clubhouse included in your HOA fees. With the Governor's Club membership, it gives you access to Kiawah Resort Island! Over 30 lots to choose from ~ waterview, golf course view or wooded. Multiple starting plans for you to customize from. Call for details!
- MLS® #19027829
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,115
- Square Footage3115.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Club House, Club Membership Available, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Elevator Shaft, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Crse
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website17
- Address2918 Maritime Forest Drive
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionKiawah River Estates
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator Shaft, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Connection
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Re/max Fullsail, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.