Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
415 - 5 Gadsdenboro Street, Charleston, SC
Gorgeous views from this 4th floor 2 bedroom/2 bath condo located in The Gadsden, Charleston's newest luxury condominium community. Situated at the edge of the five-acre Gadsdenboro Park. The open floor plan features 9.6 ft ceilings, a private balcony, oversized windows and high end interior finishes: wide-plank hardwood flooring, stunning quartz tile, Bosch top-end stainless steel appliances, premium cabinetry and custom closets. Completed at the end of 2018, the Gadsden features downtown's only rooftop amenity venue including a pool, owner's lounge, outdoor grilling kitchens and fire pit, with views of the Ravenel Bridge, Sullivan's Island Lighthouse and the Charleston Harbor. The Gadsden is close proximity to Charleston's finest shops, restaurants, theaters, galleries and museums.Other amenities include: on-site Property Manager/Concierge, a state of the art Fitness Center, Secured parking, Secured bike parking, Pet Washing Station and Car Share Program.
- MLS® #19027832
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,288
- Square Footage1288.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Elevators, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 1 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Pool - Elevated, In Grd Pool in yard, Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionCorner, High, River View, 1-2 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website17
- Address415 - 5 Gadsdenboro Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- StoriesHigh Rise
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.