Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
611 Fairway Forest Drive, Summerville, SC
Gorgeous traditional 2 story home plan on deep private, wooded lot. Soaring, light-filled open floor plan with new hardwood flooring throughout first floor. Updated kitchen / utility / breakfast room with stainless steel appliances, porcelain tile, Brazilian granite and two pantries. New roof 2019 and two new AC units 2013 & 2016. Spacious home including family room with gas fireplace, dining room, study/den, 4 bedrooms and 2 and a half baths. So many extras: Large screened in porch, ceiling fans throughout, custom blinds, crown molding, recessed lighting, plenty of storage including a pull down attic, 3 closets in the master, and a walk in space under the stairs, perfect for storing Christmas decorations. Mature landscaping with beautiful crepe myrtles, showy spring / fall blooming azaleand a privacy fence. Property line extends 80 feet beyond fence includes protected woodlands buffer! Quiet cul-de-sac in this lovely golf-course neighborhood. Built by John Wieland Homes, National Builder of the Year when this home was built.
- MLS® #19027898
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,373
- Square Footage2373.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Privacy Fenc, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- Days on Website11
- Address611 Fairway Forest Drive
- AreaSummerville / Ridgeville Area
- SubdivisionLegend Oaks Plantation
- Zip Code29485
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryBeech Hill
- HighAshley Ridge
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.