Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1401 Pointe Bluff Court, Mount Pleasant, SC
Here is your chance! Do not miss this opportunity to live in one of the most eye-catching, extraordinary homes in the Lowcountry! This luxury, custom-built home with brick and cement plank exterior wrap offers residents exquisite style, prime location and so much more! Situated on high ground in Brickyard Plantation, this home is tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac, within a private community, allowing homeowners easy access in and out of the neighborhood with no traffic. From the grand exterior with perfectly manicured landscaping, a fountain and brick stairway leading to the expansive front porch to the impeccable design found within, each corner of this dwelling truly shines. Your new home features a 5-star elevator to the 3rd floor, built-in Smart Home System, private gunite.......in-ground heated pool with saltwater treatment, waterfall feature and lake/marsh views from ALL windows of the home! If you are looking for a magazine-worthy home, look no further. Constructed in 2007, with the natural beauty of the Lowcountry in mind, this palace boasts coffered ceilings, Rinnai tankless hot water heaters, deluxe security system, surround sound, plantation shutters, hurricane impact windows and doors and a multitude of features you have to see to believe. Gorgeous porches and decking front and back with reinforced fiberglass, plus a large portico patio with seating in the shade, to enjoy a movie on a tv with speakers for a surround sound system and a built-in outdoor shower with hot & cold water. Hone your culinary skills in the gourmet kitchen that offers gas range, double ovens, an island with vegetable sink, wine cooler, an additional ice machine, and GE Monogram appliances. All 5 bedrooms are exquisite, with the master providing a gorgeous tray ceiling, access to your very own sanctuary-like porch and a breathtaking ensuite bathroom, complete with chandelier, gleaming tiles, and large soaking tub. Generous closets and a walk-in attic space provide an abundance of storage space. A guest suite can be found on the ground level (approx.1332 square feet), with its own private entrance. Complete with eat-in kitchen, washer and dryer, full bath, walk-in closets, and large bedroom. Three-car garage with coated floors, workbench space, and shelving for storage are just a few of the perks that make this abode not only fashionable but functional. Amenities can be found right within the well-planned community. A boat ramp and dock, boat storage, 5 lighted tennis courts with a full-time teaching pro, Olympic size pool with swim team, play park, soccer field, and paved jogging trails provide plenty of chances to explore and stay active. Hop in the car for a day spent sunbathing on Sullivan's Island or gallery-hopping in Downtown Charleston. The many shops and eateries of Brickyard are also just a stroll away. Be sure to check out this property before it is gone - your Lowcountry oasis awaits! Use preferred lender to buy this home and receive an incentive towards your closing costs!
- MLS® #19027995
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,967
- Square Footage5967.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Metal F/encl, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Lagoon, Lakefront, Lake view, Marshfront, Marshview, River Access, River View, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website39
- Address1401 Pointe Bluff Court
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionBrickyard Plantation
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, Living Rm, Two
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.