Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2668 Private Lefler Drive, Johns Island, SC
The well-designed Azalea plan offers four bedrooms, 3 baths, open living space. Four bedroom is downstairs with full bath. The Gourmet Kitchen conveniently connects to a mud room, the ideal space for household organization. An upstairs Owner's Suite features a walk-in closet and private bath with dual vanities. Two additional second floor bedrooms and another full bath with dual vanities round out this energy efficient home.
- MLS® #19028034
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,951
- Square Footage1951.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website11
- Address2668 Private Lefler Drive
- AreaJohns Island
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Stanley Martin Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.