Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4886 Lambs Road, North Charleston, SC
Here is your opportunity to own a true Lowcountry property! Sitting on a high bluff overlooking the Ashley river and Magnolia Gardens, this charming 3 bedroom, 1940's cottage could be turned into your dream home. Almost an acre of land, including many large Oak trees, a raised garden from a-turn-of-the-century warehouse foundation, private boat ramp, 60 foot floating DEEP water dock, and if that's not enough to entice you, a very rare BOAT HOUSE! Could be the perfect guest house or office or art studio...Located minutes from Boeing, downtown and Volvo by car or a 14 mile boat ride to the Charleston harbor!
- MLS® #19028143
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,688
- Square Footage1688.00
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Extra Storag, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDock Existng, Metal F/encl, floating dock, Other, Patio, Strg/outbldg, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website176
- Address4886 Lambs Road
- Area32 - North Charleston/Summerville Outside I-526
- CityNorth Charleston
- Zip Code29418
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air
- FireplacesLiving Rm, Other, Two
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryHunley Park
- MiddleJerry Zucker
- Listing Office:The Brennaman Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.