Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1082 Cottingham Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
Cottingham Mid-Century Ranch - a FULLY renovated brick home tucked away in the Historic Shem Creek waterfront community of Cooper Estates. A community of 300 homes that have optional membership to the gated, Private Boat Landing & Dock named Madere's Landing conveniently located steps from the home. Canopied by glorious, mature crepe myrtles, this New Open Floor Plan has vaulted ceilings, and an expansive living room that includes a newly added wood-burning fireplace with marble surround, hardwood oak flooring throughout and dining area that extends onto the large screened-in porch. This stunning modern kitchen includes sleek custom cabinetry, hardware, farmhouse stainless steel sink, high-end plumbing fixtures, Carrara marble countertops, stainless steel Bosch & GE Appliances.True to the thoughtful layout, typical of a ranch-style home, the spacious bedrooms are off the main living space. The sizeable master suite includes two customized walk-in closets, ensuite bath with double vanity, marble countertops and tile, exquisite plumbing hardware accent the large soaking tub, separate shower and water-closet. Of importance to note: This COMPLETE HOME REMODEL also includes a new electrical & plumbing system, new HVAC ductwork, a sealed crawlspace, a new architectural shingled roof, new water heater, and all completed with high-end finishes & expert craftsmanship. It is all about the lifestyle of the Lowcountry and what better location could you ask for than Cooper Estates within walking/kayaking/boating/biking distance to restaurants, shops and of course, the water.
- MLS® #19028145
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,205
- Square Footage2205.00
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleRanch, Contemporary
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Dock Facilities, Trash Pickup, Club Membership Available, Marina
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Metal F/encl, Patio, Work Shop, Lawn Well, Screen Porch, Stoop
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Inside, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website44
- Address1082 Cottingham Drive
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionCooper Estates
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Skylight
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story, One+half
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.