Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4115 E Amy Lane, Johns Island, SC
Australian Cypress floors, granite counters, stainless Bosch appliances, 10' smooth ceilings, crown molding, master down, new carpet upstairs 3 yrs, new hardwood in master 3yrs, encapsulated crawl space, Rinnai tankless hot water, blue stone patio, fenced rear yard, detached 1 car garage, irrigation system.
- MLS® #19028375
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Square Footage1600.00
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Pool, Play Park, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDetached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, Patio, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionInside
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website11
- Address4115 E Amy Lane
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionThe Villages In St Johns Woods
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Gas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Connection, Living Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Isave Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.