Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1110 Pinefield Drive, Charleston, SC
A southern designed home nestled among a frame of live oaks & situated behind a hand designed iron gate with panoramic deep water views. Situated on 1.5 acres, this residence features distinct aesthetics such as gleaming heart pine floors throughout the first floor, 10' plus ceilings with crown molding, 8' doorways & a generous stretch of windows with expansive views of the river and golden marshes that can be viewed from every room in the home. The gourmet kitchen offers an impressive collection of special features such as rare Cambria quartz countertops with custom cabinetry, a 5x10 island with seating for 6 & a built in beverage station. There is a stainless apron farmers sink, glass subway tile backsplash, Samsung refrigerator & a 6 burner gas range with flat top grill & double ovens.This home overlooks a large professionally landscaped yard complete with a new gunite pool with custom art inlay and a lounging deck, a custom brick firepit and onward views of the expansive river & bridge beyond. There is nearly 1,000 sft of outdoor decks promoting open air gatherings where breathtaking sunsets can be viewed. A seawall has just been installed for the upmost protection. This short dock is complete with a boat lift and floating dock. The master suite offers a private entrance to one of the many porches complete with its own coastal living bed swing. The en suite features the finest oil rubbed bronze hardware, herringbone white Carrera stone that continues on the vanity and in the custom walk in shower. The separate his and her walk in closets offer custom shelving and built ins with ample space as well as a walk in linen closet. The second floor of this home offers a private guest suite, an office or 4th bedroom with its private second story deck and a gym that can be utilized as many different options of the owners choosing. This 6+ car attached and detached garage & workshop is complete with plumbing, electric, HVAC, a half bath and a finished and painted floor for the enthusiast of any kind. The detached garage doors are almost 9' in height for accommodating larger vehicles, trailers & campers. There is 1100 sqft additional living space above the detached garage that can be completely finished off that would make an excellent home office, mother in law suite, separate apartment and so much more. With spectacular detailing and uncompromising design it is impossible to list all the features of this coastal home. Not only does this home offer luxury but also energy efficiency and quality, with 2x6 construction, a reverse osmosis system and 3 Nest thermostats the average utility bill is only $200 per month. This neighborhood allows for a lifestyle of ease with no HOAs and nature inspired tranquility.
- MLS® #19028405
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,241
- Square Footage3241.00
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Live/Work, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater, Rainwater Coll/Water Mgt
- Parking Spaces5
- Parking2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- Garages2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 5 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Dock Existng, Metal F/encl, Wood F/encl, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Iron Fence, Lawn Irriga., In Grd Pool in yard, Sea Wall, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionLevel, River Access, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep, 1-2 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website67
- Address1110 Pinefield Drive
- Area78 - Wando/Cainhoy
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Marble, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- StoriesMulti Story, 2 Story, 3 Story
- ElementaryPhilip Simmons
- MiddlePhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:Johnson & Wilson Real Estate Co Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.