Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
306 - 3 Queen Street, Charleston, SC
Beautiful condo in the perfect location. This original warehouse is home to 22 condos. The exposed brick and flooring give the perfect feeling of Charleston. The first floor is a parking garage so this is the perfect second home to visit and lockup when leaving. There is a residential manager who lives in the building and takes care of the property. Workout room is down the hall and a laundry facility. There is a chair ramp that can be removed and floors repaired if desired. A very unique and special place to call home. Enjoy all Charleston has to offer in this perfect location. Regime covers water,flood insurance, earthquake insur., manager.
- MLS® #19028905
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage694
- Square Footage694.00
- Year Built1855
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Elevators, Exercise Area, Hcap Eqpd, Laundry Facility, Trash Pickup
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesHcap Eqpd
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website168
- Address306 - 3 Queen Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionFrench Quarter
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Beamed, Elevator, Hcap Eqpd, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central
- StoriesMulti Story
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing Office:Agentowned Preferred Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.