Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1566 Fiddlers Marsh Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
This elevated 3 bed/2.5 bath home is conveniently located near old Mount Pleasant. For outdoor living lovers this home features a wrap around porch that leads to nearly 4,000 sq.ft. of decking with a marsh view. The deck has a built in fire pit and bar area perfect for entertaining. Hardwood flooring throughout with ceramic tile in laundry room and bathrooms. All kitchen appliances are included in listing price. The neighborhood has a community dock with water access. The home is minutes from restaurants, shopping, beaches and great schools.
- MLS® #19028942
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,250
- Square Footage2250.00
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Dock Facilities, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionMarshview, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website36
- Address1566 Fiddlers Marsh Drive
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionFiddlers Marsh
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Tray
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMamie Whitesides
- Listing Office:View Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.