Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4288 Fripp Lane, Johns Island, SC
Enjoy face to face interaction with the Eagles and Pink Ibis! This stunning custom built home located on a beautiful lagoon overlooking the Oak Point Golf course offers everything you could want in a truly charming Southern home.The ground floor houses two large garage bays, lots of storage space, a bonus workroom and elevator. Upstairs on the second and main level is a generous master suite overlooking the lagoon, central great room with vaulted ceiling, convenient home office, updated chef's kitchen as well as a formal dining room. You will find easy living on the main floor with lovely views off the screened porch including lots of wildlife activity. Upstairs are 2 generous guest rooms, plenty of walk in attic storage and a nice sitting or media room. The upstairs deck has stunningviews over the back yard, lagoon and golf course. The owner has stated many sitings of the Eagle that lives close by as well as newly discovered Pink Ibis. Many agents consider the Kiawah River Estates neighborhood as a "hidden gem" so close to the beaches of Kiawah and Seabrook plus shopping in Freshfields Village. The amenities include The Oak Point Golf Course, Tennis courts, Swimming pool, Community Dock and security gates. You do not want to miss this very special offering.
- MLS® #19028976
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,969
- Square Footage2969.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Golf, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Exercise Area
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, Full Fr Prch, Screen Porch, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch, Shared Dock, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Inside, Level, On Golf Crse, River Access, Other, Pond Site, Wooded
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website271
- Address4288 Fripp Lane
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionKiawah River Estates
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, Bedroom, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Akers Ellis Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.