Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2636 Palmetto Hall Boulevard, Mount Pleasant, SC
This inviting 3 bedroom, 2 bath home can be found in the highly sought after golf community of Dunes West. Conveniently located only minutes to Downtown Charleston, major roadways, and area beaches! Inside the home you will find tall ceilings, hardwood floors, a bright and open floor plan, and many updates that have been completed for you! The HVAC (2012, with servicing twice a year), dishwasher (2013), refrigerator (2014), water heater (2014), and the roof (2015) have all been replaced. The garage was converted to a bonus room with a small section still in place for storage, but could easily be returned to a full 2 car garage. The spacious Sunroom and large paver patio make the perfect spot to entertain, or just relax at the end of your day.The home backs to a tree line filled with mature trees to provide additional shade and privacy. Palmetto Hall amenities include a neighborhood pool and play park. Dunes West club membership is available, including golf! Where you can enjoy the resort-style pool, tennis, and views of the Wando River. Come see this great home and neighborhood today!
- MLS® #19029246
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,804
- Square Footage1804.00
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club Membership Available, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Days on Website29
- Address2636 Palmetto Hall Boulevard
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Converted Garage, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGreat Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Jeff Cook Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.