Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
206 Haddrell Street, Mount Pleasant, SC
Rare opportunity to make this prestigious address your own. Experience the lifestyle and location of The Boatyard; a coveted, private community along Historic Shem Creek, minutes to Downtown Charleston and the Beaches. Situated in the Old Village of Mt Pleasant, this enclave is comprised of only 11 homes which share a private dock along the creek, with 38' DEEDED BOAT SLIPS FOR EACH OWNER! The Old Village is reminiscent of days past, where friends visit by boat, kids ride their bikes to school, families stroll to Pitt Street for a milkshake at Pitt Street Pharmacy and adults enjoy a glass of wine at Rudi's Wine Bar. A perfect blend of traditional and modern, with high end fixtures, features and details, this grand beauty is all about classic comfort and Charleston charm.With Shem Creek as your backdrop, your living area is enhanced. A perfect blend of traditional and modern, with high end fixtures, features and details, this grand beauty is all about classic comfort and Charleston charm. Enjoy entertaining from one of five outdoor spaces and views for days. The piece de resistance is the rooftop deck with 360 degree breathtaking views that showcase exactly why so many fall in love with Charleston and want to call this beautiful city home. The owners did not miss a single detail, so see the attached features list. This treasured location offers an excellent walk-ability to dining, shopping, recreation and entertainment, all within this vibrant waterfront village.
- MLS® #19029278
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,612
- Square Footage5612.00
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Dock Facilities, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces5
- Parking5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- Garages5 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Wood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony, Dock Existng, Privacy Fenc, Pool - Elevated, Shared Dock, Spcl Lights
- Lot DescriptionMarshview, River Access, River View, W/frnt-deep
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website166
- Address206 Haddrell Street
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionOld Village
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Wine Cellar
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Great Rm, Bathroom, Kitchen, Three +
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryMt. Pleasant Academy
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.