Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
10 Sago Palm Court, Mount Pleasant, SC
The Claiborne is a single story floorplan featuring 4 bedrooms and 2 baths locatd on a quiet, wooded homesite. This home includes stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, Carrier gas heating, Rinnai tankless water heater, and Mohawk laminate flooring. The private owner's suite feartures 9' ceiliings and a large bathroom with double vanities with cultured marble countertops, tile flooring, 5 ft. walk-in shower, and a large walk-in closet.
- MLS® #19029329
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,774
- Square Footage1774.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesHERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Stone Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded
- RoofFiberglass Shingles
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website35
- Address10 Sago Palm Court
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionBees Crossing
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29429
- InteriorLaminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:D R Horton Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.