Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1163 Farm Quarter Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
Wake up every morning to the sun shining on the view of the golf course, rays of light streaming into your living room and kitchen, and step onto your vast back deck and bask in the warm breezes. This elevated home is unique and charming. Single story living on the main level has heart of pine flooring, and is just right for everyday life; open concept kitchen and large living room overlook the pool and golf course. The bonus room can be used as a den or office. Custom kitchen has an oversized island that can be used as a table. Eat in area looks on to the deck which has had some new decking installed. Double ovens, warming tray, and oversized refrigerator round out this gourmet kitchen. Downstairs is an additional fourteen hundred square feet of space just off the patio and pool.Downstairs has its own full bathroom. The Master bedroom and second bedroom (with the Murphy bed) have wood flooring, and the third and fourth bedrooms have new carpet. The home also has a generator which provides power to the lower level in the event of a power outage.
- MLS® #19029430
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,651
- Square Footage2651.00
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club Membership Available, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wood F/encl, Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Crse
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- Days on Website24
- Address1163 Farm Quarter Road
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionSnee Farm
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Skylight
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Connection, Great Rm, One
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.