Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
214 Haddrell Street, Mount Pleasant, SC
Located in one of the most picturesque and conveniently located neighborhoods, inside the private enclave ''The Boatyard'' sits this beautiful custom built Lowcountry home on gorgeous Shem Creek. Your very own 37.75' deeded deepwater boat slip that you can view from the house allows for easy and instant access to Shem Creek. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms with an additional bed and full bath on the first floor, tall ceilings, a beautiful mahogany office, two covered porches and perfectly landscaped yard with lighting and irrigation. The location is perfect, a short walk to many favorite parks, local shops and restaurants in the Old Village, Shem Creek and on Coleman Blvd. The natural beauty of the Lowcounty outdoors is reflected in this stunning, custom designed Old Village retreat
- MLS® #19029435
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,493
- Square Footage4493.00
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTraditional, Contemporary
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage, Other
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage, Other
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, floating dock, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr, Balcony, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Strm Windows, Wrap Rnd Por
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, High, Inside, W/frnt-deep, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website258
- Address214 Haddrell Street
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionOld Village
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Rm, Two, Wood Burning, Bedroom, Gas Connection
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryMt. Pleasant Academy
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.