Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
209 Bennett Street, Mount Pleasant, SC
This stunning family home in one of the most spectacular neighborhooods in Mt. Pleasant was built in 1850. This historic estate offers an easy flow from room to room with an abundance of natural light spilling in. The comfortable main floor invites friends and family alike and boasts plenty of space to entertain. The details that fill the space from the beautiful custom built-ins to the historic brick flooring are what make this property so special. This home is truly one-of-a-kind with a thoughtful design perfectly suited for families of all kinds. This is a unique opportunity to grab a little slice of history and is sure to go quickly.
- MLS® #19029496
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,582
- Square Footage4582.00
- Year Built1850
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Wood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Lawn Well, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Screen Porch, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website131
- Address209 Bennett Street
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionOld Village
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Pleasant Academy
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.