Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
314 New Leaf Loop, Summerville, SC
This brand new courtyard home is part of a new collection of homes in Nexton offered by a local, well respected builder. This single story plan is built around an enclosed private courtyard. In-ground pools are available as an option. This house plan is the first of it's kind in the Charleston area and created for homeowners who appreciate private outdoor living spaces and 1 story living. Create your own sanctuary
- MLS® #19029606
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,822
- Square Footage1822.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Strg/outbldg
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- Days on Website23
- Address314 New Leaf Loop
- Area74 - Jedburg Rd-Black Tom-Hwy 17A-Col Pk
- Zip Code29486
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryNexton Elementary - COMING SOON
- MiddleCane Bay
- HighCane Bay High School
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.