Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1024 Crooked Stick Court, Summerville, SC
Open Spacious one story home with dining room with hardwood floors and Great Room with Gas logs in Fireplace. Screened Porch off Eat in kitchen. FROG is 4th bedroom and has storage. Home is in a cul de sac. Available amenities include clay lighted tennis courts, a junior olympic swimming pool, and a great golf course!
- MLS® #19029799
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,945
- Square Footage1945.00
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Part'l Fence, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website21
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address1024 Crooked Stick Court
- Area63 - Summerville/Ridgeville
- SubdivisionPine Forest Country Club
- Zip Code29483
- InteriorVinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Blown, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Window Treatments - Some
- FireplacesGreat Rm, One
- Stories1 Story, Other
- Listing Office:Vylla Home, Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.