Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
944 Pine Hollow Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
Need Space? Look no further! Boasting 3,800 square feet of living space, a detached 1,300sqft two story garage, and .77 acres, at $610,000 this is the most affordable 3000sqft+ home in all of 29464! Located in the Hermitage community, which neighbors creekside park, you will appreciate the benefit of NO HOA yet still have the opportunity to enjoy all the amenities Creekside offers by joining their tennis and swim club; Olympic size swimming pools, lighted tennis courts, club house, play parks, volleyball courts and a boat ramp/dock leading to Shem Creek!
- MLS® #19029811
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,800
- Square Footage3800.00
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club Membership Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg
- Lot DescriptionHigh, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website20
- Address944 Pine Hollow Road
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:Century 21 Expert Advisors
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.