Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
241 Spotted Owl Lane, Moncks Corner, SC
A long winding driveway lined with trees will lead you to this AMAZING 5 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath traditional style, elevated brick home. The home is nestled on 2.48 lush acres on a deep water creek with a 400 ft dock, a saltwater pool, and a detached garage with a second floor Guest Suite ( This would also be the PERFECT Mother In-Law Suite )! A beautiful red brick stairway, lit by LED lights welcome you to the covered front porch. Inside this beautiful home you will find gleaming Oak floors, soaring ceilings, custom wainscotting, tray ceilings, crown molding, and a floor plan filled with luxurious upgrades, spacious rooms, and large windows to flood the home with tons of natural light. The grand entryway will lead you to a 2-story Great Roomfeaturing a wall of windows, a coffered ceiling, double french doors and a floor to ceiling stone front fireplace, which could be wood burning OR gas. The Gourmet Kitchen boasts custom oak cabinets, granite countertops, a large center island with a cooktop, stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, crown molding, and a breakfast area overlooking the waterways. The main floor Master Suite features a private balcony, a tray ceiling with recessed lighting, a gas fireplace, two walk in closets and a relaxing ensuite bath with marble floors and countertops, dual vanities, a deep, jetted soaking tub, a separate shower, and a water closet with a bidet! Upstairs you will find all the bedrooms to be spacious, with ceiling fans, and each with an en suite bath! The media/ game room would make a wonderful place for the kids or a man cave, located on the first level it features a full bath with ceramic tile flooring, and multiple ceiling fans. This home has an abundance of parking available! Covered parking under the home allows for 3 cars in addition to the 1 car garage attached to the home. The detached garage with full apartment would make an excellent rental or Airbnb opportunity! Enjoy relaxing in your Adirondack chairs on the back porch, made of Trek decking with vinyl handrails, as you watch the sunsets over the river! The resort style backyard creates the perfect space for entertaining family and friends! Cheer on your favorite football team as you grill up some ribs and serve cold drinks from your cabana bar with granite countertops, beside the saltwater in-ground pool with diving board! The pool has a new liner and Polaris vacuum system.Take the family out for a fishing trip on the lake straight from your 410' private dock! This home also features a Generac whole house generator! This is the home your family has been searching for! Come see it today!
- MLS® #19029973
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,922
- Square Footage4922.00
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached, Detached, 5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, Detached, 5 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorAlum Siding, Solid Brick, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Gazebo, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Privacy Fenc, In Grd Pool in yard, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, River Access, Tidal Creek, W/frnt-deep, 2-5 Acres
- RoofArchitectural, Fiberglass Shingles
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website27
- Address241 Spotted Owl Lane
- Area72 - G.Cr/M. Cor. Hwy 52-Oakley-Cooper River
- SubdivisionDurham Landing
- CityMoncks Corner
- Zip Code29461
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Slate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, Two, Wood Burning
- StoriesMulti Story, 2 Story, 3 Story
- Listing Office:Jeff Cook Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.