Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
112 Danielle Lane, Summerville, SC
Substantial price improvement from highly motivated sellers! This immaculate, almost new hardiplank construction home is located in a charming, one-street neighborhood. More than 2,100 square feet of primary space is supplemented by a finished, fully insulated, climate controlled detached garage, with 220V power. The master bedroom with dual closets is downstairs, with 3 additional bedrooms and 2 full baths upstairs. Granite countertops and gas appliances. There are 3 HVAC systems, a tankless hot water heater, and a privacy fence surrounding the property. A whole house generator, connected to a natural gas line, is included, and is capable of powering the entire home. The HOA is self-regulating. Many items can convey with purchase; all you have to do is ask. Welcome to your new home!
- MLS® #19029975
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,115
- Square Footage2115.00
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Extra Storag, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, Other, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Other, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Privacy Fenc, Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website19
- Address112 Danielle Lane
- Area63 - Summerville/Ridgeville
- SubdivisionHillside Farms
- Zip Code29483
- InteriorVinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- Stories2 Story
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.