Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3016 Vanderbilt Boulevard, Pawleys Island, SC
Escape the ordinary in this custom built Beau Clowney designed home on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. Exclusive, pristine & serene - this family estate sits behind the gates of Prince George Ocean, a private residential retreat just south of Pawley's Island. Enjoy panoramic ocean views from this 8 bedroom home. Room for the whole family with multiple private guest suites & generous gathering spaces for large groups. Infiniti pool & spa overlooking the ocean, striking views from the widows walk, spacious master suite with private balcony, & more create the ideal primary or secondary residence. Frasier Wall built in 2012, this property was designed to last thanks to elevated concrete & steel construction & hurricane proof windows & doors. Don't miss this once-in-a generation opportunity.The main living level sits high above dual garages and benefits from magnificent panoramic ocean views. The custom kitchen with high-end cabinetry, stainless steel, and marble is open to the large family room and oceanfront dining room. Outside the main living areas sits your massive screen porch overlooking Infiniti pool and summer kitchen. The grounds will delight, reminiscent of a well manicured oceanfront resorts, with 1.5 acres of perfection only steps from the sand. Your private boardwalk leads directly to the ocean, meandering along a unique and captivating maritime forest of oaks- the perfect perch for any number of Birds of Prey. A total of four guest suites each with private bath sit on the main living level, with separation and privacy for all your visitors. Upstairs you will find an open plan great room with "hidden" TV and balcony overlooking the pool and ocean. The Master Suite occupies one wing of the home and boasts a private balcony, spa-like bath, large walk in closet and private laundry facilities. A stunning widows walk just off the master suite provides panoramic ocean and beach views and makes an ideal office or owner's retreat. The wine room and lots of storage for sports equipment are located on this second living level. Also upstairs are 3 additional guest rooms, one en suite with kitchenette and two with a shared bath. An elevator to all levels make groceries and guest bags a breeze. This home was meticulously designed by one of the East Coasts' premier architects, Beau Clowney, and painstakingly crafted by the areas leading custom home builder, Frasier Wall. Features sheet and floor plans available upon request. Schedule your private viewing today to find out why this multi-generational home represents a truly unique opportunity.
- MLS® #19029999
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,842
- Square Footage5842.00
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Dock Facilities, Elevators, Extra Storag, Golf, Neighborhood Pool
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBlock/Masnry, Solid Brick, Cement Plank, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Elevator Shaft, Gutters, Hcap Eqpd, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Pool - Elevated, Screen Porch, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony, Sea Wall
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Beach Front, Marshfront, Marshview, Ocean View, River Access, Riverfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, W/frnt-deep, 1-2 Acres
- RoofCopper, Wood Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website159
- Address3016 Vanderbilt Boulevard
- Area81 - Out of Area
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Hcap Eqpd, Skylight, Wine Cellar
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryOut of Area
- MiddleGeorgetown Middle School
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.