Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
564 Lynne Avenue, Charleston, SC
Stunning custom built home only 2 years old with views of Morris and Sullivan's Island lighthouses situated on tidal creek that leads directly to the Charleston Harbor! 564 Lynne Ave. is a dream come true for those that love the water and to entertain! This 3,700sf ''drive under'' Flatfish Island design truly has it all - a private dock installed (with approved permit for a future boat lift), beautiful 15x30 salt water pool with sun ledge, outdoor bar and fire pit. Imagine walking out your back door, jumping in your boat and arriving on Morris Island within 10 minutes or downtown Charleston in 20! When you're home you can fish off your dock, swim in the pool, relax on the screened and covered porches or entertain at the bar - all while enjoying the marsh breezes!The inside is just as amazing - beautiful Australian cypress floors, impact rated windows, high end crown molding and trim, a wood/gas fireplace, quartz countertops and a huge kitchen island are just a few of the many features (see attached document for complete list). Every bedroom has it's own full bath. This home has been meticulously maintained and is even better than brand new! Come see it today!
- MLS® #19030077
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,700
- Square Footage3700.00
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage, Other
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage, Other
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Lawn Irriga., Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch, Dock Existng, floating dock, Sea Wall
- Lot DescriptionTidal Creek, River Access, W/f-shallow
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website24
- Address564 Lynne Avenue
- Area21 - James Island
- SubdivisionLighthouse Point
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGreat Rm, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryStiles Point
- MiddleCamp Road
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Adler Realty, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.