Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
233 Bumble Way, Summerville, SC
MODEL HOME FOR SALE - all the bells and whistles! Full front porch welcomes you. TWO fireplaces - one outside on the side screened porch, the other inside in the FR. Designer options and custom upgrades throughout including a gourmet kitchen featuring double wall ovens, separate gas cooktop, pull out shelving in several lower cabinets and a corner lazy Susan. Beamed kitchen ceiling. Deluxe Owner's suite plus 2 additional bedrooms upstairs. 2x6 exterior wall construction. Bull-nosed corners. 8'' baseboards. 10' ceilings downstairs; 9' upstairs. Built in cabinetry beside FR fireplace and a full wall of built in shelves and cabinets in office/study. Tankless water heater, irrigation system, security system, and sound system. Rear deck. Amazing views and access to Monarch Park across thestreet. Home is available for immediate move in. Priced to sell as is!
- MLS® #19030081
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,931
- Square Footage1931.00
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Air Filteration, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionInside, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website24
- Address233 Bumble Way
- Area63 - Summerville/Ridgeville
- SubdivisionSummers Corner
- Zip Code29485
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, Other, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementarySand Hill
- HighAshley Ridge
- Listing Office:Stanley Martin Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.