Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
309 Chimney Back Street, Charleston, SC
This recently built estate home includes designer interior finishes which complement its unique Lowcountry charm. Upon entry, the trim detailed foyer is flanked by a formal dining room and panelled study. There is a bar and large pantry between the dining room and kitchen. The heart of the home features a gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, professional appliances, and large scale island, which overlooks the spacious family room as well as the breakfast room. This family room features coffered ceilings, a fireplace and French doors leading to the large screened porch.The second story offers a grand master retreat with a separate sitting room, walk-in closets, and spacious master bath layout. The additional second story bedrooms each feature their own private bathrooms and walk-in closets. A sixth bedroom is located above the detached 2 car garage and has a kitchenette, closet and bathroom. Hardwood flooring throughout the entire first floor including first floor guest suite, second floor upper hallway and supper foyer/garage entry. Wall to wall carpet in secondary bedrooms and in the master bedroom. Noteworthy Items: Recent exterior trim paint and stain. Enhanced landscape, fencing, grill deck with gas hookup . Re-engineering irrigation system. Added gutters and downspouts. Added lighting, dimmers, sound system, security and high speed internet. Custom shades and blinds. Custom window seats. Washer and dryer. Gated enclosed side yard for dog. -- Buyer pays a one-time neighborhood enhancement fee of .5% x sales price to Daniel Island Community Fund at closing and an estoppel fee to the Daniel Island Property Owners Association, Inc. Property Disclosure and Community Fund Disclosure are attached. Daniel Island resale addendum is also attached and will be required on offer to purchase.
- MLS® #19030160
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,456
- Square Footage4456.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesMetal F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionInside, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle, Metal
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website26
- Address309 Chimney Back Street
- Area77 - Daniel Island
- SubdivisionDaniel Island Park
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Other, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump, Floor/Wall Furnace
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDaniel Island
- MiddleDaniel Island
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:Daniel Island Real Estate Co Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.